Ceredex Value Advisors is a value equity boutique that has managed money for institutions, endowments, foundations and high-net-worth investors since 1995. Portfolio managers and analysts collaborate to execute on bottom-up, company-by-company research, seeking to identify catalysts in undervalued, dividend-paying stocks when constructing value-oriented portfolios.
Duff & Phelps Investment Management pursues specialized investment strategies with exceptional depth of resources and expertise. Since its earliest beginnings, providing research and analysis of income producing securities to Depression-era investors, the firm's attention has been set on identifying attractive opportunities through active management and fundamental research, while managing the associated risks. Today, building on a distinguished legacy, Duff & Phelps has earned a reputation as a leader in investing in Global Listed Infrastructure, Global Listed Real Estate, Clean Energy, and Diversified Real Assets.
Quality. Reliability. Specialization. Since 1932.
Kayne Anderson Rudnick believes that superior risk-adjusted returns may be achieved through investment in high-quality companies with market dominance, excellent management, financial strength, and consistent growth, purchased at reasonable prices.
- KAR All Cap Sustainable Growth
- KAR Emerging Markets Small Cap
- KAR Global Dividend Yield
- KAR Global Small Cap
- KAR International Small Cap
- KAR Large Cap Quality Value
- KAR Large Cap Sustainable Growth
- KAR Long-Short Fund
- KAR Mid Cap Core
- KAR Mid Cap Sustainable Growth
- KAR Small Cap Core
- KAR Small Cap Quality Select
- KAR Small Cap Quality Value
- KAR Small Cap Sustainable Growth
- KAR Small-Mid Cap Core
- KAR Small-Mid Cap Quality Value
Newfleet Asset Management leverages the knowledge and skill of a team of investment professionals with expertise in every sector of the bond market, including evolving, specialized, and out-of-favor sectors. The team employs active sector rotation and disciplined risk management to portfolio construction.
Newfleet Asset Management is a division of Virtus Fixed Income Advisers, LLC ("VFIA"), an SEC registered investment adviser.
NFJ Investment Group (NFJ) is a global value equity manager with a rich heritage and deep roots in Dallas, Texas, dating to 1989. NFJ is unwavering in its commitment to investing at the intersection of value, quality, and shareholder yield, seeking to identify companies with low market expectations and the strongest prospects for returning capital to shareholders.
Seix Investment Advisors is an investment management boutique focused exclusively on managing fixed income securities since 1992. Seix seeks to generate competitive absolute and relative risk-adjusted returns over the full market cycle through a bottom-up focused, top-down aware process. Seix employs multi-dimensional approaches based on strict portfolio construction methodology, sell disciplines and trading strategies with prudent risk management as a cornerstone.
Seix Investment Advisors is a division of Virtus Fixed Income Advisers, LLC ("VFIA"), an SEC registered investment adviser.
- Seix Core Bond
- Seix Core Plus Bond
- Seix Corporate Bond
- Seix Credit Opportunities
- Seix Full Market High Yield
- Seix Global High Yield
- Seix High Quality High Yield
- Seix Intermediate Bond
- Seix Intermediate Tax-Exempt
- Seix Leveraged Loan
- Seix Long-Term Tax-Exempt
- Seix Multi-Sector Absolute Return
- Seix Securitized Strategy
- Seix Short-Term Bond
- Seix Short-Term Municipal Bond
- Seix Ultra-Short Bond
Silvant Capital Management is a growth equity boutique that leverages the passion and talents of a diverse, experienced group of investment professionals. Guided by their belief that growth companies can be found in every corner of the economy, Silvant strives to evaluate positive secular trends and disruptive products and services that can change the business landscape, identifying those companies best positioned to exceed investor expectations.
Stone Harbor is a global credit specialist with expertise in emerging and developed markets debt, with three decades of informed experience allocating risk in complex areas of the fixed income markets. We manage credit portfolios for clients globally.
Stone Harbor Investment Partners is a division of Virtus Fixed Income Advisers, LLC ("VFIA"), an SEC registered investment adviser.
- Stone Harbor Agency MBS
- Stone Harbor Core Bond
- Stone Harbor Corporate Debt Broad
- Stone Harbor Corporate Debt Concentrated
- Stone Harbor Corporate Debt High Yield
- Stone Harbor Corporate Debt Investment Grade
- Stone Harbor EM Blended Debt Broad
- Stone Harbor EM Blended Debt Investment Grade
- Stone Harbor EM Explorer
- Stone Harbor EM Total Return
- Stone Harbor ESG Emerging Markets Blended Debt
- Stone Harbor ESG Emerging Markets Blended Debt Investment Grade
- Stone Harbor European High Yield
- Stone Harbor European High Yield Concentrated
- Stone Harbor External Hard Currency Sovereign Debt Broad
- Stone Harbor External Hard Currency Sovereign Debt Concentrated
- Stone Harbor External Hard Currency Sovereign Debt Investment Grade
- Stone Harbor External Hard Currency Sovereign High Yield Debt
- Stone Harbor Global Diversified Credit
- Stone Harbor Global High Yield Corporates
- Stone Harbor Global Investment Grade Corporate
- Stone Harbor High Yield Opportunistic
- Stone Harbor Insurance IG
- Stone Harbor Leveraged Loans
- Stone Harbor Leveraged Loans Opportunistic
- Stone Harbor LIBOR Plus Total Return
- Stone Harbor Local Currency Sovereign Debt Broad
- Stone Harbor Local Currency Sovereign Debt Concentrated
- Stone Harbor Local Currency Sovereign Debt Investment Grade
- Stone Harbor Multi-Asset Credit
- Stone Harbor Multi-Asset Credit Opportunistic
- Stone Harbor Multi-Sector Global Aggregate
- Stone Harbor Multi-Sector Total Return
- Stone Harbor Securitized Debt
- Stone Harbor U.S. High Yield Corporates
- Stone Harbor U.S. Opportunistic IG
Founded in 2003, Sustainable Growth Advisers is a growth equity manager focused on high-conviction U.S., global, emerging markets, and international portfolios.
Virtus ETF Solutions, an affiliate of Virtus Investment Partners, operates a multi-manager ETF platform, providing investors access to differentiated investment capabilities from select subadvisers.
For over 30 years, Westchester Capital Management has endeavored to deliver consistent, absolute returns through the disciplined execution of event-driven alternative investment strategies.